Predefined project: Increasing the effectiveness of referral, support, protection and reintegration of victims of THB through the practical application of the Transnational mechanism
Name of the pre-defined Project: Increasing the effectiveness of referral, support, protection and reintegration of victims of THB through the practical application of the Transnational mechanism
Contract signed: № 812108-34/14.10.2014
Project Promoter: State Agency for National Security
Project Partners: Riot Police National Bureau of Investigation of Hungary, Ministry of the Interior; Migration Policy Department of the Republic of Poland; National Commission for Combating Trafficking in Human Beings, Republic of Bulgaria; Animus Association Foundation, Republic of Bulgaria
Budget: 418 840 euro (NFM 356 014 euro/ national co-financing 62 826 euro)
End date: 30.04.2016.
Project objective: Improved cooperation between the authorities and relevant stakeholders including non-governmental organizations, in assisting victims of trafficking
- Training of SANS representatives and prosecutors; representatives of the National and Local commissions for combating trafficking in human beings, social workers, representatives of State Agency for Child Protection and NGOs on the practical execution of the Transnational mechanism for referring and carrying victims of THB, modus operandi, international cooperation, new trends and challenges and future steps (four trainings);
- One-day meeting in quarters with predominated Roma population in the town of Plovdiv, as a prevention campaign providing information of all of the threats and consequences connected with the problem “THB”. Dissemination of informative anti THB materials and raising the awareness on the problem (two meetings);
- Study visits in Bulgaria and partner countries with the purpose of sharing experience and best practices in protection, recovering and reintegration of victims of THB and working on concrete cases (three study visits);
- Provision of short to mid-term reintegration of 50 victims of trafficking and Crisis accommodation;
- Provision of empowerment program for the short to mid-term reintegration, depending on specificity of the case;
- Provision of Long-term reintegration for 10 victims of trafficking - individually tailored plans for each victim, financial support for reintegration of the victims at the end of shelter’s accommodation, individual empowerment consultations;
- Safe return and transportation - international and internal, of trafficked VoTs to Bulgaria /return of 10 victims to Bulgaria/;
- Purchase of equipment following the execution of tender procedures.